Friday, June 10, 2011

Taking a Blogging Break

Hi ya'll!

You might have noticed a shocking lack of posts this month. And that's because I'm taking a little break. :)

I realized that I am NOT one of those writers who furiously scrawls little notes in a notebook, or could tell you in poetic prose what I was feeling at the moment I realized I'd lost my debit card. I blog through a filter, knowing someone will read this, and in turn I hold back the depth of my emotions.

I've also noticed that when I blog, I'm kind of absorbed with ME.

So, today I bought a little yellow journal and I'm going to be completely honest in it. It's not very thick, and the binding is cheap. But it marks a new moment in my writing.

Who knows, maybe some day you'll purchase a copy of "The Private Journal of Anna Williams." :)

See ya 'round the blogosphere.

No comments: