Friday, May 27, 2011

Hours and hours of things to do while strapped into the back seat

1. Finish reading my Donald Miller book.
2. Read anything else on kindle.
3. Cross my fingers that I don't get car-sick.
4. Flip through my 2 new Harper's Bazaar magazines and pick out inspiring colors.
5. Take pictures of my feet.
6. Take pictures of my face.
7. Delete pictures.
8. Listen to music.
9. Nap.
10. Drink my Arnold Palmer Arizona tea.
11. Work on my screenplay.
12. Flip through my screenwriting book.
13. Beg for a pit-stop.
14. Take pictures of everyone hopping out of the car.
15. Buy some chewy sprees. These are my favorite traveling food.
16. Listen to music/read until I fall asleep.
17. Take pictures of the Mississippi bridge.
18. Text Sarah sad pictures.
19. Pick at my nailpolish.
20. Whine when my nails look crappy.
21. Start a rebel rousing game of "ABCs."
22. Take a nap.
23. Take pictures of everyone else taking a nap.
24. Tweet.
25. Braid all of my hair into little cornrows.
26. Try to nap, itch head, remove cornrows.
27. Text Sarah again.
28. Wish I had downloaded more interesting books to my kindle.
29. Remember that I left something plugged in at home.
30. Take a nap.


I guess I'm in a destructive mood.

No comments: