Monday, May 9, 2011

P1190577

I finally folded and purchased a pair of sunglasses that cost more that six dollars. I can tell a difference in the quality….

Because money is tight, I have a new goal: Don’t spend more that $100 dollars on accessories/clothing this summer. Starting tonight, ending this August. This means limiting what I spend on pants, baithingsuits/coverups, dresses, shirts, shoes…etc. It’ll be a challenge because I’m still transitioning out of my winter wear. But thrifting for clothes can be my new thing.

Crossingmyfingersthatthisdoesn’tdrivemecrazy.

And while I’m talking about good sales, I found a pair of gladiator sandals for TEN BUCKS (well, it was $9.??) at Target. This was kind of exciting because I buy sandals once in a blue moon (or when my Mother says, “Anna, I’ll buy you some shoes.”)

I also found some really stunning nailpolish that looks like fire topaz—green with flecks of orange and red. And it was half off! Woot woot! Pictures of that tomorrow. Right now I gotta let them dry as I type.

No comments: