Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Need/want to do

Without work, I am faced with one of life’s ultimate challenges: conquering the will. Its almost one, and so far today I’ve shipped out a couple flower orders, taken a shower, and indulged in quite a lot of The Catherine Tate Show. She is SO versatile/funny. Yep. That’s about all I’ve done.

Need to do:

- put on an outfit, take hair out of towel…but it’s just so warm and clean against my scalp…

- apply for a scholarship

- clean this overwhelmed-fabric-shop of a room

- a little laundry

- make plans for swing dancing

- get my fancy scissors out of the car

- charge my ipod

Want to do:

- re-paint my nails

- make more flowers!

- finish re-reading Chalice

- Buy a whole lot of music from Amazon.com

- stay in my bathrobe and drink coffee all day

 

I need a lifecoach to yell “OUT OF BED, INTO PANTS, NOW!”

No comments: