Monday, April 25, 2011

Grab the jellybeans, it's gonna be a late night

Oh me, oh my.

Last night I realize I had a writing assignment due tonight--not a week from tonight. Here's praying that I can hone all of my proofreading skills to shape this 80 page screenplay into a read to behold.

While I wrote the final scene around midnight, I don't feel settled about where the script drops off. These characters have been through so much. Is it satisfactory to feed them sushi and send them off on their merry ways?

And do you know if stress makes nails brittle? Mine won't stop breaking. Its very annoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stress does make nails brittle. It also causes your hair to fall out or break, stresses all of your major arteries and effects your breath. Just a thought.


Also, your diet effects your nails. You need lots of protein, vitamin a, & vitamin c for healthy nails.

Treat your cuticles every day with a nail oil. And don't pick at hangnails! Sounds crazy but it does effect your nails.

In the meantime try something like OPI Nail Envy, Sally's Hard as Nails, or something similar. Avoid fast dry nail polish - they're bad for you nails and strip them of nutrients.

Good luck. :)