Saturday, April 30, 2011

The last final/royal wedding/Sarah’s home!/craft days

My last final is a portfolio of two short stories from my Fiction class. I’m kind of going out on a limb and re-writing one. As of right now, it’s very linear, sentimental, and isn’t as depressing as my other one. Believe it or not, I fear this will work against me.

But its flowing from my finger tips, and when these things are on a roll, I best not disturb them.

***

This evening I finally get to watch the royal wedding! I keep hearing tid-bits about how amazing Kate looked/is so I’m excited to finally see the big event. I even heard The Doctor was at the wedding. British Win!

***

Sarah’s home for her very short summer break. Sometime’s its hard to believe she’s been out of my life for months.

***

Danielle and I have decided that we will meet once a week to have hardcore crafting days. Because I lack drive to get a full time job (my time for that rubbish will come soon enough!) I’d really like to invest more time in creating things. I’ve decided it’s time to pull out the old sewing machine and start quilting again. So if you know anyone who wants a custom quilt, I’m your girl.

Crafting days will also give me something to blog about. Because as of right now, my life is very bland.

No comments: